SEATREE Version history and bug fixes
Please direct your feedback to Thorsten Becker.
- development (SVN) version: Major changes since last release
- NonLinLoc under development
- 2.0.1 (July 2012)
- updated HC to handle large L computations using approximations
- 2.0 (Sep 2011)
- Larry3D global, 3D body wave tomography module fully implemented
- HC VTK/Paraview 3D visualization supported
- several bug fixes to accommodate Python language modifications
- 1.9.2 Further minor bug fixes.
- 1.9.1 Minor bug fix.
- 1.9 New release (Jun 25, 2010), including
- ConMan convection code interface
- Additional plotting capabilities
- minor bug fix for syn2d PNG plot output irregularities (Feb 3, 2009)
- 1.0.0 initial full release (Aug 22, 2008)
- major internal restructuring of plotter interface
- added syn2d GUI
- added observed geoid plotting and computation of correlations for HC
- 0.1.1 initial release (Mar 13, 2008)
- GUI support for graphically editing density scaling and viscosity profiles now built into HC
- More projections, tomographic models, and plate velocity files.
- Added poloidal/toroidal plotting for hc
- 0.1.0 initial beta release: includes SEATREE GUI and hc as well as larry modules (Jan 21, 2008)
- No known bugs in version 2.0.1 (Jul 2012)
To do list
- Improve documentation
- combine hc and larry3d
- interface with CIG software such as GALE and CitcomS
- build web interface